Generations is an inpatient program designed to meet the emotional and medical needs of older adults suffering from acute psychiatric problems. Conditions treated: Dementia with complications, disruptive behaviors, confusion, delirium, depression and severe agitation.
- Multidisciplinary team of professionals who implement personalized care
- Thorough medical work-ups and access to medical services
- Evaluation and diagnosis by a psychiatrist
- Medication adjustments as needed
- Group activities with a therapeutic focus (grief and loss, coping skills, reminiscing)
- Recreational activities (exercise, hobbies)
- Assistance with discharge planning and placement