Lutheran Health Network recognizes local employees of the year
FORT WAYNE, Ind. (Thursday, March 26, 2015) – Lutheran Health Network today announced six associates, one from each of its Allen County hospitals and RediMed, as a 2014 Employee of the Year. This award is the highest honor bestowed on a Lutheran Health Network employee each year.
Award recipients include:
• Connie Burlage, RN, surgery, The Orthopedic Hospital
• Pat Giese, engineer III, plant operations and maintenance, St. Joseph Hospital
• Marcia Kessler, RN, case management, The Birthplace, NICU, pediatrics, Dupont Hospital
• Sally Mosley, PT assistant, staff therapist, Rehabilitation Hospital of Fort Wayne
• Nikki Paxson, heart/VAD coordinator, Lutheran Transplant Center, Lutheran Hospital
• Tara Shearer, health information specialist, RediMed / Business Health Services
Employees are nominated for the award by their colleagues based on their commitment to patient care, their professionalism and their contributions on the job.
“Each employee plays an important role in delivering quality care and creating the best possible experience for our patients,” said Brian Bauer, chief executive officer, Lutheran Health Network. “Our honorees exemplify the best of who we are as healthcare providers through their dedication to our patients and to their respective facility.”